Encapsulated Crawl Space in Knoxville and Memphis TN
With branches in Rogers AR and Memphis TN
American Standard Foundation Repair knows your home foundation. We are expert, certified crawlspace repair experts using state-of-the-art repair technology.
Not only is the crawlspace a great utility area, it helps stabilize the entirety of the house. Over time, wood can rot, beams and joist systems can become unleveled and unstable, and poor ventilation can and most likely will result in the growth of mold. Whether you want to utilize your crawlspace for convenient and safe storage, or if you simply want to safeguard this important segment of the foundation, American Standard Foundation has the tools to revamp your crawlspace. Let us restore your crawlspace for a better overall construction!
What is Crawl Space Encapsulation and Repair?
Crawlspace Repair is the improvement of any area needed in the crawlspace. This could include waterproofing, moisture control, structural damage, termite damage, plus several other repairs. Check below for a complete list.
How AS Foundation Does Crawlspace Repair and Encapsulation
There’s a lot that goes into a safe crawlspace: air quality, mold growth, humidity control, energy efficiency, wall strength, and a safe and leveled floor. Every crawlspace needs something different, and we cater to those needs. Instead of using a one-fits-all approach, our experienced staff evaluates what is needed, and offers repairs based on those specific needs.
- Conventional Homes
- Level Beam and Joist Systems
- Stabilize Beam and Joist Systems
- Re-shim or Rebuild existing Beam Pilings
- Placement of New Structural Pilings
- Rotten Wood Repair
- Termite Damage Repair
- Crawlspace Plumbing Leak Damage Repair
- Crawlspace Water Management and Moisture Prevention
- Crawlspaces Waterproofing
- Foundation Flood Vents
- Crawlspace Ventilation and Dehumidification
- Crawlspace Access Door Installation and Replacement
- Crawlspace Insulation with Urethane Foam or Fiberglass
- Crawlspace Vapor Barrier Placement and Encapsulation
- Brick or Block Masonry